RESOURCE Recommendations from the Alliance Teaching and Leanring Group MeetingPosted: June 4, 2012
1. Documenta 13 (international arts exhibition) taking an interesting swerve into transdisciplinary territory. The interview
with its curator Carolyn Christov-Bakargiev is in May’s issue of Artforum: http://d13.documenta.de/#/panorama/
2. Book recommendation Chaos, Complexity, Curriculum and Culture: A Conversation; Editors Doll, Jr., Fleener, Trueit and St. Julien
3. From Kevin Bayuk – Link to SF Permaculture Institute course site http://www.permaculture-sf.org/urban-pdc.html Provides
interesting framework for systemic thinking and generative change.
4. Intersection for the Arts E-News: EXAMPLE of how an organization is highlighting conversations as a spring board for generative actions.
5. Go to place for art ed research–well organized and comprehensive! Art Ed Search.org